Notes on using library
Please help maintain a comfortable environment.
- Please keep quiet and avoid bothering other users in the library.
There are spaces for group learning;
University Library (Fuchu): Main Building 2F
University Library (Koganei): Group Study Room, 3F of North Building
- If library material is damaged or lost, please contact the service counter immediately. You may be required to compensate for it if necessary.
- Eating in the library is prohibited.
However, snacks (rice balls, sandwiches, etc.) are allowed in the refresh area and on the terrace of the University Library (Fuchu).
- Drinks in sealed containers can be brought into the library.
- Mute your mobile phone and refrain from calling.
- Do not take photos inside the library with a camera.
- Keep your valuables with you at all times.
- You may be refused to use the library if you do not follow the instructions by library staff. Also please refer to the signs on the bulletin board.