Donation (Private Collections)
Due to the limited space in the library, it is impossible to accept all donated books. In principle, we don't accept donations of books from individuals. When you consider to donate books, please note the following matters in advance.
In principle, the library may decline donations in the following cases:
- The library already has books. (Please check the library's holding via Online Catalog(TUAT).) Donation of journals will not be accepted, regardless of whether they are available in the library.
- The books have been damaged.
Even in cases other than the above, we may not accept the donated books.
Handling of Donated Books
- The decision on acceptance of donated books will be entrusted with the library.
- The library will not send individual acceptance results, a thank-you letter. In principle, the books will not be returned even if it is not accepted.
- In case of a large number of books, be sure to inform us of the book lists in advance. If you want to mail the books, please pay the postage.
- If the books are not accepted, it may be provided to the "Used Book Donations of TUAT(In Japanese only)". The fund for purchasing the provided books will be donated to this university and used for student education and research. You can donate directly to "Used Book Donations of TUAT". Please consider it as well.
University Library (Fuchu)
Postal code: 183-8509, 3-5-8, Saiwai-cho, Fuchu-shi, Tokyo
Information Management Section, Fuchu Library of TUAT
University Library (Koganei)
Postal code: 184-8588, 2-24-16, Naka-cho, Koganei-shi, Tokyo
Information Management Section, Koganei Library of TUAT