Service Guide for Visitors
Before you visit TUAT Libraries
- The library is used for the purpose of study and research to use the library materials.
We do not allow visitors to use the library as a place to sit, or to bring a child.
- Only materials in the library can be read and copied. Please check Online Catalog(TUAT) in advance.
- You cannot borrow a book unless you're a registered user of the city library (Fuchu/Koganei).
- You can use your own computer, but cannot use the campus network.
- Please use public transportation to visit the library.
- During the examination period (mid-July to late July, late January to early February), please refrain from using the library.
Notes on Using Library
Please help maintain a comfortable environment.
- Please keep quiet and avoid bothering other users in the library.
There are spaces for group learning;
University Library (Fuchu): Main Building 2F
University Library (Koganei): Group Study Room, 3F of North Building
- No smoking in the library.
- Eating in the library is prohibited.
However, snacks (rice balls, sandwiches, etc.) are allowed in the refresh area and on the terrace of the University Library (Fuchu).
- Drinks in sealed containers can be brought into the library.
- Mute your mobile phone and refrain from calling.
- Do not take photos inside the library with a camera.
- Keep your valuables with you at all times.
- It is forbidden to use the library for business use or assembly.
- You may be refused to use the library if you do not follow the instructions by library staff. Also please refer to the signs on the bulletin board.