【For TUAT members】 Delivery services of library materials (From June 15th)
We will provide materials necessary for your study and research at home. Eligible users those who cannot come to the library since they are not living in the Great Tokyo area (Tokyo, Saitama, Chiba, Kanagawa, Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma, or Yamanashi). Fill out the form with required information to apply.
※In principle, postage of receiving and returning is to be paid by the user.
(1) Borrowing books (Excluding journals and reference books)
- Application Form: Fuchu library / Koganei Library
・Please apply within 3 books at one time for the sake of packing. (Can‘t exceed 10 books in total.)
・Please check if the material is available in TUAT in advance via Online Catalog(TUAT) and apply from the application form above. Those who have overdue materials are not able to borrow books.
- Loan period: 21 days (Including the number of days required to mail the materials)
(2) Returning books (Excluding journals and reference books)
- Please return books to book posts placed inside or outside the library.
- You can also return them by mail or parcel delivery service that provides a tracking number record to prove shipment. Please pack them appropriately so that they will not be damaged in transit. Borrowers are responsible for postage.
〇 Information Service Section, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology Fuchu Library
3-5-8, Saiwai-cho, Fuchu-shi, Tokyo, 183-8509
〇 Information Service Section, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology Koganei Library
2-24-16, Naka-cho, Koganei-shi, Tokyo, 184-8588
(3) Photocopying books and journals / Print-outs of E-Journals under contract with TUAT
Only for the purposes of academic research and private study, a single copy of a part of the work (e.g. a single journal article) will be made within the scope of copyright law.
- Photocopying books and journals
Please check if the material is available in TUAT in advance via Online Catalog(TUAT) and apply from the application form above.
- Print-outs of E-Journals under contract with TUAT
To request print-outs of E-Journals or if you are not able to access to E-Journals listed below from off-campus, check if the E-journal is under contract with TUAT in advance via Publication Finder and apply from the application form above. (Sending PDF files are prohibited by copyright law.)
E-Journals listed below can be accessed from off-campus. (How to use)[In Japanese Only]
・Nature Publishing ・ScienceDirect(Elsevier) ・Springer Link ・Wiley Online Library
(4) Requesting photocopies from other libraries (See here for details) ※Only available by public expense
- Please check if the material is not available in TUAT in advance via Online Catalog(TUAT), and apply from [MyOPAC] > [User Service] > [InterLibraryLoan/Photocopy Request] (How to login to MyOPAC). The cost for ordering photocopies from other libraries will be borne by public expense as usual.
- Copied documents will be sent to you by post to your home. Please enter your mailing address to the “Comments” field.
For inquiries or information, please contact the Information Service Section of the library (Fuchu and Koganei)
・Fuchu Lib. : Information Service Sect. E-Mail: fservice_at_cc.tuat.ac.jp
・Koganei Lib. : Information Service Sect. E-Mail: johok_at_cc.tuat.ac.jp